Gippsland Youth Services Directory
Announcement April 4th 2014
The Gippsland Youth Services Directory is now available for all young people, parents, families, teachers, schools and support workers and will provide easy access to youth services in Gippsland.
The Gippsland Youth Commitment is working to improve education and training opportunities for our young people by building a culture of ‘collective responsibility’and ‘partnership’ across Gippsland.
Partners from across business, industry, community and government have responded to the call for collective responsibility by;
- Making commitments to action
- Working together with other partners
- Supporting the goals and principles of the GYC
- All young people have the skills, capacity and confidence to reach their full potential and be valued members of community
- Communities and business working together with education providers to support young people
- to reach their full potential
Five Focus areas have been identified and each area has a group which develops regional strategic approaches
The Gippsland Youth Commitment is endorsed by the Gippsland Regional Management Forum as a key regional strategy to advance regional development